Women’s Care Florida’s mission is to improve the lives of women every single day. At the very heart of this commitment are a team of outstanding healthcare providers.
Women’s Care Florida is passionate about providing the highest quality of care and service, but more importantly, we continuously find new ways to improve the lives of our patients. – Andrew Mintz, CEO
I am very proud of our organization and the dedication to excellence exhibited by everyone, every day. I am thrilled about our pledge to improve the health of the women we serve, and I am absolutely convinced that Women’s Care Florida will continue to maintain its leadership role in women’s healthcare locally and nationally. – Ignacio Armas, Chairman, Board of Directors
Are you prepared to:
· Provide the highest quality of care through evidence based guidelines and best safety practices?
· Treat our patients like mothers, sisters, and daughters?
· Be attentive to our patients’ thoughts and feelings?
· Act respectfully towards every person, every day?
· Pursue excellence through continuous learning?
· Assume responsibility for your actions and behaviors?
If you answered “YES!” to all of these questions, you could be an outstanding fit at Women’s Care Florida!
· Education: Master of Science in Nursing from accredited school of nursing. Completion of an approved ARNP program.
· Registered as RN and Advanced Practitioner in the State of Florida.
· Licenses/Certifications: Florida ARNP licensed required.
· Current CPR certification required.
· 2+ years Women’s Health Care ARNP experience preferred.